Download Movies Ultra HD 4K

Minions (2015) Good enough missing something

OK so I am a minnion fan as are my siblings we were all excited to get. A free preivew of this movie and here is how it went we all love the movie no doubt about it did it have the same charm as despicable me no was it as funny no however it was still very worth a watch loved the adventures of bob stew and Kevin filled with suprizes and joy for all ages kinda missed agnais Margo and the other girl "can't remember her name but the movie was still fabulous can't say I regret seeing it the kids seemed to enjoy it too just don't expect despicable me and u should like it just fine I say 9 out of 10 rating suitable for 7 and over due to some rude humor
Watch Minions (2015) online goto http://starmovies.co.uk/stream-online/minions-211672.html

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Minions (2015) Good enough missing something"

Back To Top