Download Movies Ultra HD 4K

Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (2015) I'll take it

CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH MOVIE
Many of the original actors will be reprising their roles as the Iconic acquaintances to the perpetual underdog of the films Namesake. According to Spade this film will be aired Directly to the website Crackle in the summer of 2015. He also stated his decision to don the Mullet once again was due to fan pressure as the original encroaches on cult status.

It is hard to make a sequel to a movie like Joe Dirt 14 years later. The story of Joe was very much summed up in the 1st film. But the fans wanted more and more is what they got. This movie follows the path of the original. Similar if not the same Jokes. It pays homage to the 1st film giving signature words and phrases from Christopher Walken and David Spade. The production quality is there. The score is there. The cinematography and the color could be better in my opinion but that is just one mans opinion. If I had went and paid to see this film at the theater as I did to "Dumb & Dumber to" I would have been just as disappointed. However it was a free film and so like the title says. I will take it. I will watch it, I will enjoy it & I am sure I will watch it again. Because sometimes it is just plain good to see a character or characters come to life again on your screen. Whatever screen that may be.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (2015) I'll take it"

Back To Top